H@n W31
since itz oredi near d end of year 2007..
i think itz time for me to make a little summary of my own..
thinking back for wat i hav done during dis year in ukm.. i hav one word oni

SATISFACTION

haha.. after so many years of studying n playing around like a small kid.. i reli hav done something reli unexpected..

-my 1st time of driving alone..(which den b da cause of 2 accident.. one minor n another pretty serious.. i hurt some1.)

-my 1st time of joining activity n being da EXCO.. which means i being da man in charge of giving orders n oso planning..

-my 1st time and oso da last bday party being celebrated for me alone from my fren who i juz met in my college..
(previously i was to share birthday cake wif another fren as our d.o.b. is v close..)
not dat i not gonna hav bday again.. well.. i hav my own reason lo..

-my 1st time of going out wif gals to some shopping complex.. woohoo..(dun b so happy la.. itz a bunch a guys n gals mix la..)

there r lotz of "1st time" dat i hav experienced for dis year 2007.. itz like a journey when i juz think back..
itz reli a long journey...wif hardship..joy.. and of all.. frens..
i reli happy i came to UKM..
4 Responses
  1. eL tInker Says:

    haha..ko ah..1st time goin to shopping complex with gal very happy huh?? come on..u always go to shopping complex with me and hui jan..we're aso gals wert..haha..LOL



  2. Bell's Says:

    haha...hw's d gal huh?sked me when look@ur seriusly injured-car...long time din see u ady, i think next sem we shud cum out n yumcha la~then u can have many 2nd time lolz


  3. Samuel Says:

    erh.. hemmm... create blog oso don dare let me noe izit... sked I bombard you here izit.. wakkakaka