H@n W31
date:dec 8 2007
time:8.30pm
place:a residential hse at klang
event:

normally at dis period of time... i'm suppose to do wat i usually did da most-->> online n surfing da net.. reading novel.. playing d.o.t.a.(defense of the ancient)..
but instead i'm now lying on my bed doing nothing.. (coz i fell sick ad.. >_<)

well.. dis is actually not a bad thing coz i hav been wishing myself to get sick once a while.. no particular reason though.. juz wanna feel wat itz like to b sick..(i'm mentally sick, wahaha..)

when i was lying on da bed.. i tot i was gonna pass out fast.. but it seems dat da goddess of dream still haven accepted me as a member of da dream world yet..
den my mind starts flying around...(dis is wat u call as think too much.. haha.. i inherited dis frm my father..)

wat pops up in my mind is my father.. dis few day he hav been mumbling bout his work being v unsuccessful.. actually itz juz a small construction work for a bangalow only.. one week of work n it'll be done.. but something had to went wrg n cause lotz n lotz of trouble to my father.. my father told me dat dis gonna make him loss quite a lot of money.. around da same amount of how much he would earn if da work is success..(dis means my father is gonna do free work for them.. T_T)
n he isnt looking too well too.. when i ask mum bout it.. she say dat he is not able to slp dis few day.. well i mean who would if something like dat happens.. (curse da guy who make up all dis trouble..)

den wat come after is thinking bout myself now.. when i gonna grow up n start working?? if i hav work.. den my father wouldnt hav to face dis kind of prob anymore.. it reli hurts me when i saw my fren's dad is oredi retired n having a relaxing time while my father still hav to worry bout da family.. n so i answer myself..i'll graduate as soon as possible.. n den start working so dat my father would get a rest.. (but is dat a good ans?? i doubt it.. considering my laziness.. itz reli a prob for me to get a job..)

after thinking bout da job.. i came to tot of da salary.. den.. den.... (my mindset has got stuck in an endless cycle of thinking now..itz like a computer progrmam which got a bug..)

when i was back to myself.. itz oredi morning.. oo.. hungry now.. going out breakfast ad.. da prob i'll hav to think later.. dat is if i still remember lo..

endtime:10.00am(9th dec 2007)
1 Response
  1. Samuel Says:

    mai la.... secretly create blog and nothing let me noe.. if not because i go check techorati most probably you had already gotten away with your this secret!... haha :D