H@n W31
dear santa..

i noe dis mayb too late to tell u my wishes now.. but if can.. i hope dat my family can forgive me dat i get a bad result for dis sem in ukm.. n as promise, i'll try twice as hard as i can to score well for my next sem result.. i oso wont "bomb" my fren so much like wat i was doing now.. (i'm not saying u lo, sam..)i wont kill my fren "kau kau" in DOTA anymore.. at least not beyond godlike..
so dear santa.. plz dun let my family get angry on me bcoz i did badly in my studies..

frm urs sincerely,

HAN WEI
4 Responses
  1. Samuel Says:

    to liau from SAMta...

    IN your wildest DREAM la I am going to give you any gifts during this christmas! unless u treat your friend name Samuel Chan good and treat him to every single meal he requested from you.. wakkaka


  2. Bell's Says:

    dear santa, i have d same wish as ahliau do...pls give me strength for next sem so that I'll oways recall my responsibility as a student...too..haha, but i think i shud pray god not santa worr?


  3. MyKy Says:

    WTF liau u got bad results? Tht's so impossible la wtf happened??
    WTF just chill la, just do your best in the upoming sems!


  4. Porcupine Says:

    You know, Liau's "bad result" could be very well higher than 90% of UKM students...
    Hahahaha...