H@n W31
hmm.. how was it like when u cant c anything at all... all u can do is juz listen to da surrounding n feel wat u touch.. wat comes to ur sight is juz darkness.. nothing.. absolutely nothing..

well.. datz wat my grandma hav to been thru now.. she had some sort of eye disease n itz taking her eyesight for now..(my parents r bringing her to take a surgery to restore her eyesight.. hope it'll b success..)

my grandma told me dat one of her fren oso having da similar prob but hers' is more serious in da sense dat even surgery oso wouldnt help.. n recently her fren has passed away... she said dat b4 dis incident dat her fren was activ..(at a high age of 88).. n now she juz gone like dat.. wifout any sign.. i wonder if da lost of eyesight has been da cause of these... o itz juz dat da time has come to an end for her..

i wonder if there'll come a time in which i'll experience da same prob.. even so, will i b able to endure da same thing as my grandma does?? oh.. grandma... be tough ya..

p/s: i dun think my grandma gonna noe bout dis anyway.. haha.. she doesnt noe english at all..
its her 90th bday not long ago.. happy bday grandma!!
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. MyKy Says:

    I'm sure your grandma has lived a happy life. U're a great grandson liau. Respecto


  2. Bell's Says:

    now i start to worry about my eyes..bad liau...wf deep short-sighted degree now i wonder if i could have long life like ur grandma....will i see this beautiful world wf my own eyes?haih...better take care of it