H@n W31


for ur information, da so called "new" H@n W31 is having a so called "new" life n is quite enjoying it right now.. n if u ask watz new.. well i tell u: nothing's chg except dat new H@n W31(which is me) hav a little bit of interest in noe-ing wat is being teached by da lecturers for da past 3 months.. but now he oni hav a little prob.. dat is he will pay attention on wat da lecturers teaching n nvr skip a clss wifout a reason anymore..but how bout da things in da last 3 months le..

well, dat is wat happening to me right now.. if u ask y i would hav such chgs at dis moment.. i can oni tell u dat da midsem result i got last few week ago has reli giv a hard slap on da face.. i'm da lowest among da chinese in my course.. well.. i reli ask myself.. hav i been dreaming o wat.. down n depressed.. >_< luckily.. i got fren who help me out of dis dilemma.. thz to dis fren.. i realise dat it is my way of treating dis uni life hav been wrg.. da heart which has sworn to seek da knowledge is lost during all dis time.. hope dat dis new chgs is gonna help me till d end la..


p/s: i stil din dare to tell my parents abt da result.. too shameful to tell... ohya, i oso muz say dat i din copy for my midsem lo.. if not my result wont b dis bad.. itz not a reason for me to push away my fault la.. itz a fact..
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Samuel Says:

    Changes is the constant in life..


  2. MyKy Says:

    tiu... thought change wat, change sex ka, sexual preference ka, underwear ka. haha.