H@n W31
come to think of it.. itz ord been 2 years since i hav gotten my driving license.. in dis april i gonna drop my P license d..yeah!! (dun b surprise y i so late oni drop lo.. i took da test when in upper 6 ma..)

2 years of license.. but oni half year of driving experience.. dis is my current situation lo.. i oni get to drive a car oni when i was forced to move out during my 2nd year in ukm(actually is a evil little plan of mine.. hehe..)


remembering wat happen last year.. i reli hav to admit dat i'm such a good "rated" ppl.. haha.. i'm five star de lei.. evy1 that hav sat on my car reli hav such a "fantastic" experience.. but as time past.. my skill is getting better n better.. there's nothing much to differentiate me frm others d.. well.. u noe la.. like da jay chou in da initial D.. no matter how fast u go.. da car is still stable as ever.. i think i hav reach dat lvl d.. haha.. so no more excitement d sitting my car now..
but mayb i drifted alot d until my back car tyre got exausted.. dat reli gav my father a shock coz normally is da front tyre got wear out 1st de.. so he took da car to exchange da tyres n heres some of the pic i took during da trip..

saw that!! dis da back tyre lai de..
before>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>after

Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Samuel Says:

    hahaha... not only driving skills.. but also common sense prob...

    lol:D

    remember the petronas, the ticket, the credit card, the petrol, the malaysia's busiest island up north?

    wakakakaka


  2. H@n W31 Says:

    o pls mister.. u reli like gonna get it man.. it shud b a secret nvr known la..