H@n W31













after getting into uni i reli get alot of 1st time.. 1st time spending money on baskin robbin.. 1st time go eat very very expensive western food.. 1st time eat more than 12 plate of sushi all by myself.. now this hav to pop up.. tml is my 1st time of buying so many cake at once.. 6 to b exact.. well, not exactly buy 6.. due to the promotion.. i just hav to buy 3 in order to get another 3... reli hope i can get to buy la coz i heard got alot ppl been waiting for this.. meaning i'll b expecting a big crowd in front of secret recipe.. FYI.. not all secret recipe store hav this promotion.. only limited of them.. n da nearest to me will b ALAMANDA.. so tml i'll b getting up early to go snatch my piece of cake frm the shop.. XD
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. mingfoong Says:

    liao han wei,
    buy cake but never ajak.
    YOU better watch out. XD

    Nevermind, I can see you gaining a few pounds lagi.