H@n W31
today been 2nd time i drink a wine.. but weird.. it didnt taste as good as it is during the 1st time.. or did i just beautify my memory again.. phew.. my past always seem better then now and the future.. i wonder when am i gonna be optimistic.. XP

anyway, i haven told you all why i drank wine right.. well, today is the celebration on my JKEES's coursemate whose birthday drops on november.. ya.. you got it.. we almost did it every month.. it's now look more like a monthly gathering more than birthday party already.. SWT

i would rather say that this birthday party is the best among the birthday we had done together.. reason?
21st century eating nice western food and a reli delicate raspberry cheese cake from the secret recipe promotion.. hehe.. ^^
still, there's something that troubles me.. i wonder what makes one of the lucky fella born in this month to be abit moody.. he's also a hsemate of mine.. really curious on what making him unhappy.. me abit "pak gua" right?? haha..

i really wanted to post up some photos.. but that have to wait because i'm not the cameraman though..

p/s: ohya.. almost forget one important thing... i screwed my MicroP paper already by today.. i wonder i ever make it through my uni life with pointer above 3... T_T
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. kianjin Says:

    酱快上报纸了....这件报馆很不错...~