H@n W31
haha.. got 2 blog today.. one in chinese and another one is in english.. well, there's no particular reason why i act this way.. after all, this is my blogspace.. so WTH.. I like la~


as for this post, wanted to share abit of my emo lately.. things not going well as usual.. although i tried to be optimistic, but it seems that i have been taking every thing in life to simple.. always relying on others, taking things for granted..




and i thought this kind of lifestyle is nothing wrong~ until one day i being asked:

"what is the thing which you accomplished all by yourself??"

and i got dumbstruck.. i cant think of anything which i did own myself without asking help or even direct copy-paste..



then i start to worry about my finals~ since i cant copy like i normally did..

am i going to survive the rough final??

well, i now pray hard that i can gain back my momentum to move on myself without relying others so much.. hopefully i can score well this time..
Labels: edit post
0 Responses